Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan is currently busy working on as many as four crazy projects. Krish’s Hari Hara Veera Mallu, Vinodaya Sitam Telugu remake under Samuthirakani’s direction, Sujeeth’s OG and Harish Shankar’s Ustaad Bhagat Singh are the highly-anticipated movies Pawan will be seen in next.
Now, Pawan’s recent meeting with star Sandalwood director R Chandru has kicked off speculations regarding a possible collaboration. Kannada film media circles are abuzz with the reports that, during the meeting, Chandru had shown a few glimpses of his latest pan-India gangster drama, Kabzaa, to Pawan Kalyan. Impressed by the intense visuals and the gripping narration, Pawan reportedly agreed to star in Chandru’s next project. The Power Star also met with Chandru and Team Kabzaa ahead of the film’s release.
However, we will have to wait for a few months until an official announcement comes out regarding the Pawan-Chandru collaboration. Meanwhile, Pawan, after a short break due to Janasena Formation Day celebrations, will shortly resume the shoot for Vinodaya Sitam remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food