Hero Pawan Kalyan is making his silver screen comeback with Vakeel Saab, an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood film, Pink. And of late, there have been numerous speculations about Pawan’s next film, after he wraps up Krish and Harish Shankar movies.
The latest buzz is that Pawan is under consideration for one of the main leads in the Telugu remake of the super hit Malayalam action thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Initially, Ravi Teja and Rana were supposed to be joining forces for the remake. But the latest buzz is that Ravi Teja is still not confirmed for the project.
And with Trivikram’s name being associated with the film as the script writer, Pawan’s name invariably seems to be attached to the project. Well, let’s wait for the official word from Sithara Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood