Hero Pawan Kalyan is making his silver screen comeback with Vakeel Saab, an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood film, Pink. And of late, there have been numerous speculations about Pawan’s next film, after he wraps up Krish and Harish Shankar movies.
The latest buzz is that Pawan is under consideration for one of the main leads in the Telugu remake of the super hit Malayalam action thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Initially, Ravi Teja and Rana were supposed to be joining forces for the remake. But the latest buzz is that Ravi Teja is still not confirmed for the project.
And with Trivikram’s name being associated with the film as the script writer, Pawan’s name invariably seems to be attached to the project. Well, let’s wait for the official word from Sithara Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?