The shooting for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab resumed a few days ago. Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan are going to join the shooting from next month.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating among film circles is that Pawan Kalyan is going to take only fifty percent of his remuneration for the film and will be taking a share in the film’s overall business for its release.
If the news turns into reality, Pawan will earn solid money if the film turns out to become a big hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood