Pawan said 2016 eluded the people of Andhra Pradesh’s long-standing dream of getting special status and ended up as a mirage. Pawan also wished that 2017 will realise all the dreams of the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tomorrow, Pawan will head to Uttarandhra for a whirlwind tour in which he will take on the state and central governments for their failures in keeping their poll promises.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad