Pawan said 2016 eluded the people of Andhra Pradesh’s long-standing dream of getting special status and ended up as a mirage. Pawan also wished that 2017 will realise all the dreams of the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tomorrow, Pawan will head to Uttarandhra for a whirlwind tour in which he will take on the state and central governments for their failures in keeping their poll promises.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s promotions hitting the right note
- Sye Raa’s latest worldwide collections
- Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu’s trailer gets a release date
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero