Powerstar Pawan Kalyan took his fans and followers by surprise when he announced, on behalf of Janasena Party, a cash prize to Venkat Rahul Ragala, a weightlifter from Guntur who won a Gold medal in the ongoing Commonwealth Games in Australia. It’s the first time that the actor-turned-politician has done something like this for a sportsperson.
Congratulating Venkat Rahul on his outstanding achievement, Pawan Kalyan tweeted, “Heartfelt congratulations to Sri Venkat Rahul Ragala. From JSP we will give him a ₹10 lakh cheque for achieving Goldmedal in common wealth games & making our Mother Land “Bharath” proud. We truly take pride in your outstanding achievement & JSP salutes you. Jai Hind!.”
In recent times, Pawan Kalyan toured in several areas of Andhra Pradesh to raise his voice against several issues, and he has been at the forefront for demanding the special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship