It is well known that Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his re-entry into films with the remake of Bollywood hit, Pink. The film will be directed by Venu Sriram and Dil Raju is the producer.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film went on floors today in Hyderabad. What is more exciting is that Pawan Kalyan will join the shooting from today onwards itself.
Nivetha Thomas will be seen in a key role in this adopted version and Thaman is scoring the tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed