Five producers who had earlier made and are currently bankrolling films featuring star hero Pawan Kalyan have donated a huge amount for the construction of the grand Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. Dil Raju (Vakeel Saab), AM Rathnam (Khushi, Veeramallu), Bandla Ganesh (Gabbar Singh), Naveen Yerneni (PSPK29) and Naga Vamsi (Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake) together contributed Rs 54.51 lakhs towards the temple construction.
It’s well known Pawan Kalyan himself had donated Rs 30 lakhs last month towards Ram Mandir construction. He personally got all the above-mentioned producers (except Dil Raju) contribute the amount. For the last few months, ever since he had aligned with the BJP, Pawan has been actively voicing his opinions on the issues being faced by Hindus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event