Pawan Kalyan’s son Akira Nandan, will soon be seen in a Marathi film. This news has been confirmed by Renu Desai as she posted the following on her official page, “And now the fun news which I promised for 2nd…Im so happy that as a mother Im producing & directing my son for his screen debut…Yes, Akira is doing a guest appearance in Ishq Wala Love…:) #ishqwalalove (sic)”.
This is indeed good news for Power Star’s fans. Renu has been successful at Marathi films off late. S J Surya is scoring the music for her Marathi film which will release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times
- Acharya shoot still pending?