Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback after more than 2 years since the release of his previous film, Agnyaathavaasi. Pawan is currently acting in back-to-back films, Vakeel Saab and a period action drama under Krish’s direction.
Now, due to the ongoing Coronavirus scare, the release of Vakeel Saab, which is scheduled to hit screens in May as of now, looks highly doubtful. In this scenario, Pawan reportedly requested the director and producer of his 27th film, Krish and AM Rathnam, to first let him wrap up the shoot for Vakeel Saab and then resume their film.
Pawan is said to be determined to complete and release Vakeel Saab on time, and hence he is pulling out all stops.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda