Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan has taken a break from Pink and Viroopaksha’s shoot and is back for a brief stint in politics. In his ongoing political tour across several areas in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan has been targeting the ruling YSRCP government on various issues in Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest meeting addressing the Janasena cadres in Repalle, Guntur, Pawan made some striking comments on legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, NT Rama Rao.
“NT Rama Rao garu came to power within 9 months of forming the TDP. Not all politicians can repeat this feat and only NTR could pull it off due to the political climate of that period. Present day politics are centered around greed and selfishness. I launched Janasena to resolve people’s issues. We didn’t lose in the last elections. Everyone who voted for Janasena didn’t take a single penny,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy