Actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan has taken a break from Pink and Viroopaksha’s shoot and is back for a brief stint in politics. In his ongoing political tour across several areas in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan has been targeting the ruling YSRCP government on various issues in Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest meeting addressing the Janasena cadres in Repalle, Guntur, Pawan made some striking comments on legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, NT Rama Rao.
“NT Rama Rao garu came to power within 9 months of forming the TDP. Not all politicians can repeat this feat and only NTR could pull it off due to the political climate of that period. Present day politics are centered around greed and selfishness. I launched Janasena to resolve people’s issues. We didn’t lose in the last elections. Everyone who voted for Janasena didn’t take a single penny,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity