Pawan Kalyan is a big star and there is no denying the fact. The manner in which he has been selecting films very cleverly shows that he is not after stardom but wants to do socially relevant films.
The trailer of Vakeel Saab exactly shows that there is no mass Hungama in the trailer as Pawan is shown in a lawyer’s role and maintains dignity.
The talk is that he has told the makers not to hype the film with his swag or mass entry. So, the trailer has been kept emotional and the content of the film is shown through the sentiment angle of the leading ladies.
Because of this, the audience and common people who have not seen Pink have connected to the trailer. Venu Sriram directs this film which will be out on April 9th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly