Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan’s latest gesture for his 19-year-old fan who is suffering from cancer is leaving everyone touched. Pawan visited Lingala village in Krishna district yesterday and met his bed-ridden fan named Bhargava who has been diagnosed with leukaemia.
Pawan spent some time with Bhargava and his family members and also presented a small silver Ganesh idol to his fan. Pawan also gave Rs 5 lakhs to Bhargava’s parents towards his medical expenses. Needless to say, Pawan’s visit and his heartfelt wishes instilled a lot of hope and strength in Bhargava.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule