Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan’s latest gesture for his 19-year-old fan who is suffering from cancer is leaving everyone touched. Pawan visited Lingala village in Krishna district yesterday and met his bed-ridden fan named Bhargava who has been diagnosed with leukaemia.
Pawan spent some time with Bhargava and his family members and also presented a small silver Ganesh idol to his fan. Pawan also gave Rs 5 lakhs to Bhargava’s parents towards his medical expenses. Needless to say, Pawan’s visit and his heartfelt wishes instilled a lot of hope and strength in Bhargava.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?