Power Star Kalyan has given a very tough task to director Sampath Nandi. He has given this young director the responsibility of ‘Gabbar Singh 2’. Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ was a smash hit in 2012 and it is one of the highest grossers of the Telugu Film Industry. To come up with a sequel to such a project is not an easy job. If Sampath Nandi can successfully pull off this very tough job, he will have a great future ahead of him.
Pawan Kalyan’s friend, Sharath Marar, will be producing this movie and Pawan Kalyan Creative Works banner will act as the presenter. Shooting is expected to begin from mid or end May. Script work is said to be at an advanced stage.
‘Gabbar Singh’ was directed by Harish Shankar and Bandla Ganesh produced it.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur