Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with two back-to-back movies, Vakeel Saab and Virupaksha. Vakeel Saab was scheduled to hit screens on May 15. However, with a crucial schedule of the postponed due to the lockdown, a delay in the film’s release seems inevitable.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, fans of Pawan Kalyan and Megastar Chiranjeevi are in for a special treat. Apparently, Dil Raju, the producer of Vakeel Saab, is planning to release the film around Chiru’s birthday in August. Needless to say, fans will be hoping that the buzz turns out to be true eventually.
Vakeel Saab is being directed by Sriram Venu. The film has Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya in crucial roles. Boney Kapoor is co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids