Star hero Pawan Kalyan is currently shooting for a high budget period action drama, tentatively titled Harihara Veeramallu, under Krish’s direction. Pawan recently shot for several high voltage action episodes in specially erected sets on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Pawan will be seen performing ultra mass gestures like twirling his moustache and slapping his thigh in an adrenaline-filled fight sequence that he shot along with a group of pahalwans. Needless to say, fans will be berserk seeing Pawan going ultra mass like never before.
AM Ratnam is bankrolling this massive pan-India project. The film also features young beauty Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes as the female leads. The film is scheduled for a Sankranthi, 2022 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US