Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s penchant for philosophy and literature are well-known. Apparently, he was gifted an audio CD, a spiritual songs album titled Naalona Sivudu Kaladu, by veteran character artiste Tanikella Bharani during the making of Balu several years ago. These songs were penned by Tanikella himself.
In his recent interview, Tanikella revealed that Pawan hugged him in jubilation the next day and told him that even though he wasn’t a firm believer in God, his songs moved him with a deep sense of devotion. Not stopping here, Pawan surprised Tanikella by promising him to act as a Lord Siva’s devotee if and when he directs a movie.
Later, Tanikella penned a script titled Bhakta Kannappa and narrated it to Pawan. Even though he was highly impressed with the script, Pawan advised Tanikella to wait until he comes out of his flop streak. However, Pawan later stepped into politics and also got busy with a string of projects and his promise to the veteran actor still remains unfulfilled.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli