After more than a 3 year break from movies, star hero Pawan Kalyan is all set to make a comeback with the most eagerly awaited courtroom drama, Vakeel Saab. The film is slated for a grand worldwide theatrical release on April 9, as a Ugadi festive treat.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that Vakeel Saab’s digital streaming rights have been acquired by the leading OTT platform Amazon Prime Video for a whopping price. However, unlike Vijay’s Master which had its digital premiere within 17 days of its theatrical release, Vakeel Saab will maintain a good 50 day gap between its theatrical release and the digital premiere. Apparently, Vakeel Saab’s makers Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor got into an agreement with Amazon Prime Video accordingly.
Being directed by Sriram Venu, Vakeel Saab has Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed