Film star and Janasena Party leader Pawan Kalyan met Telangana chief minister KCR at the latter’s camp office Pragati Bhavan this evening. Pawan greeted the TRS supremo on the occasion of New Year. Both the leaders exchanged pleasantries and discussed various topics for more than 30 minutes.
Pawan’s unexpected meeting with KCR has sparked off speculations among his fans and political circles. Pawan and KCR were also seen chitchatting privately at a recent event at Raj Bhavan. Pawan had announced on several occasions that he will quit acting and step into full-time politics from 2018. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if something transpires from these high-profile meetings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown