Ever imagined a multi-starrer featuring Tollywood’s top heroes, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Superstar Mahesh Babu? if ever a project materializes featuring both these stars, it will not only set the box-office on fire, but it will also leave their fans euphoric.
Now, Indraganti Mohanakrishna, the director of the upcoming action thriller, V, had initially wanted to cast both Pawan and Mahesh in the movie. However, he later zeroed in on Nani and Sudheer Babu for the project. Sudheer himself revealed this interesting titbit recently.
V, also featuring Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas, is being produced by Dil Raju. The film is slated to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda