Ever imagined a multi-starrer featuring Tollywood’s top heroes, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Superstar Mahesh Babu? if ever a project materializes featuring both these stars, it will not only set the box-office on fire, but it will also leave their fans euphoric.
Now, Indraganti Mohanakrishna, the director of the upcoming action thriller, V, had initially wanted to cast both Pawan and Mahesh in the movie. However, he later zeroed in on Nani and Sudheer Babu for the project. Sudheer himself revealed this interesting titbit recently.
V, also featuring Aditi Rao Hydari and Nivetha Thomas, is being produced by Dil Raju. The film is slated to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo