Super Star Rajinikanth and director AR Murugadoss are all set to join forces for the first time. Their as-yet-untitled film will be launched in Mumbai on April 10. Rajini will be essaying dual roles in the movie. Nayanthara is said to be the film’s leading lady. Lyca Productions will bankroll the project.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, popular actor-director SJ Suryah has been signed on to play the chief antagonist’s role in the Rajini-Murugadoss film. SJ Suryah is popular among Telugu audiences for his directorial ventures, Khushi and Nani, with Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu respectively. Incidentally, Suryah was the main villain in Mahesh-Murugadoss’ 2017 thriller, Spyder.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business