The sudden demise of Nandyala MLA Bhuma Nagireddy due to heart attack has left his acquaintances in film and political worlds utterly shocked. Stars like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Mohan Babu expressed their condolences over Bhuma’s death.
Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan too issued a press release in which he mourned the death of his good old friend. Pawan recollected his association with Bhuma during his stint with Praja Rajyam Party’s campaigns and lauded his leadership abilities.
Pawan said that Bhuma’s death is a great loss to AP and Kurnool politics and extended his condolences to his children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today