The sudden demise of Nandyala MLA Bhuma Nagireddy due to heart attack has left his acquaintances in film and political worlds utterly shocked. Stars like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Mohan Babu expressed their condolences over Bhuma’s death.
Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan too issued a press release in which he mourned the death of his good old friend. Pawan recollected his association with Bhuma during his stint with Praja Rajyam Party’s campaigns and lauded his leadership abilities.
Pawan said that Bhuma’s death is a great loss to AP and Kurnool politics and extended his condolences to his children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases