The sudden demise of Nandyala MLA Bhuma Nagireddy due to heart attack has left his acquaintances in film and political worlds utterly shocked. Stars like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Mohan Babu expressed their condolences over Bhuma’s death.
Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan too issued a press release in which he mourned the death of his good old friend. Pawan recollected his association with Bhuma during his stint with Praja Rajyam Party’s campaigns and lauded his leadership abilities.
Pawan said that Bhuma’s death is a great loss to AP and Kurnool politics and extended his condolences to his children.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend