Pawan Kalyan took a plunge into politics, by launching his Janasena Party earlier last month. His recent speeches have drawn a lot of attention, and severe criticism also. For the first time after he launched his party, Pawan spoke to a leading daily and opened up on major issues.
One among those was about his filmy career. When asked will he bid goodbye to films, Pawan said “That is the only other thing I know. Earlier I used to work for 100 days a year, but now I have to look after my party and will work only 50 days a year for my films”.
This news has brought a lot of joy to his fans, as his statement made it very clear that he is not going say adieu to films. Pawan also spoke on various other issues and criticized other political parties for their wrong doings.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas