Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s movie with Puri Jagan, ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, will start rolling from June 9th. Regular shooting will go on at a rapid pace and the film will be released on Oct 18th worldwide. Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this movie.
D.V.V. Danayya is producing this film and Devi Sri is scoring the music. The film is expected to be an action entertainer with satires on the media industry as a backdrop. Expectations on this project are huge as Pawan and Puri are teaming up after a very long time. Their last film together was the blockbuster movie ‘Badri’.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film