Bollywood star heroine Kareena Kapoor is all praises for southern superstars, Pawan Kalyan, Rajinikanth and Mammootty. On the sidelines of an event in Mumbai, Kareena was asked if she would act in Southern film industries.
“I truly respect all South films as they have great content. There is so much great work being done in Telugu or Malayalam films. I don’t understand the language and so I feel the connection will not be there. That’s the only problem (sic),” Kareena said.
The gorgeous diva also added, “There are great actors (in South) from Pawan, Rajinikanth sir to Mammooty sir”.
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully