CPI National Secretary Narayana has prophesied that two of the biggest movie stars down south, Rajinikanth and Pawan Kalyan, will not succeed in politics. Narayana opined that both Pawan and Rajini should limit themselves to movies and forget about politics completely.
“Only the yesteryear legends NT Ramarao and MG Ramachandran successfully shifted from movies to politics and transformed into iconic leaders in the country’s political climate those days. But same will not be the case with respect to Rajinikanth and Pawan Kalyan,” Narayana said in a latest press meet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date