It is a known fact Pawan Kalyan is doing the remake of Malayalam hit Ayyapanum Koshiyum. The film also has Rana in a key role and the film wrapped up two small schedules already.
Now, the update is that the film went on floors today in Hyderabad. Pawan Kalyan joined the shoot today and this schedule will go on for close to two weeks.
Nithya Menen has been roped in as the heroine for Pawan whereas Aishwarya Rajesh has been paired opposite Rana. Sagaar Chandra directs this film and Sithara Entertainments is the production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive day 1 collections of Chiranjeevi’s God Father in Nizam
- Interesting teaser of Teja’s Ahimsa released
- Kamal Haasan heaps praise on Ponniyin Selvan-1
- Buzz: Kantara to be dubbed into other languages
- Official: RRR for Oscars – Deets inside
- Review : God Father – Boss is Back