It is a known fact Pawan Kalyan is doing the remake of Malayalam hit Ayyapanum Koshiyum. The film also has Rana in a key role and the film wrapped up two small schedules already.
Now, the update is that the film went on floors today in Hyderabad. Pawan Kalyan joined the shoot today and this schedule will go on for close to two weeks.
Nithya Menen has been roped in as the heroine for Pawan whereas Aishwarya Rajesh has been paired opposite Rana. Sagaar Chandra directs this film and Sithara Entertainments is the production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?