Pawan Kalyan is doing back-to-back films and this has made his fans super happy. He is now doing a film tentatively called Bheela Nayak which also has Rana in a major role.
Now, the latest update is that the dubbing rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 23 crores. This is a big money and shows what kind of a craze this film has among the north Indian market.
Sagar Chandra is directing this film which has Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh as the heroines. Sithara Entertainments is the production house behind this film. Thaman scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date
- Sree Vishnu’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- Krishna Vrinda Vihari’s day 2 collections are higher than that of day 1
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date