Pawan Kalyan is doing back-to-back films and this has made his fans super happy. He is now doing a film tentatively called Bheela Nayak which also has Rana in a major role.
Now, the latest update is that the dubbing rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 23 crores. This is a big money and shows what kind of a craze this film has among the north Indian market.
Sagar Chandra is directing this film which has Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh as the heroines. Sithara Entertainments is the production house behind this film. Thaman scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu