Tollywood stars Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati are gearing up to commence shooting for the official remake of the acclaimed Mollywood action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. The film’s first schedule will kick-start from the 20th of January.
This as-yet-untitled film’s makers are currently erecting a lavish lodge set at the Aluminium Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Both Pawan and Rana will shoot several crucial scenes in this schedule that’s spread over 25 days. While Pawan steps into Biju Menon’s role Rana reprises Prithviraj’s character in the Telugu version.
Young filmmaker Saagar K Chandra will be directing this crazy multi-starrer that’s being produced by S Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner. Thaman will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital
- Rajamouli, film fraternity to pay last respects to V Doraswamy Raju tomorrow
- Noted Hindi directors to do a film with Akhil?
- Security beefed up for Saif Ali Khan
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER