Now that Pawan Kalyan has turned more proactive in politics and that he is gearing up to contest in the 2019 general elections, millions of his ardent fans are already wishing that the Power Star will turn Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Fans’ wish was clearly evident in the Katamarayudu’s pre-release event that was held last night. The Shilpakala Vedika auditorium reverberated with thousands of fans chanting the “CM..Pawan Kalyan” slogans.
In his speech, Pawan said that he did listen to these slogans but never responded to them as he believes that absolute power (CM post) is not necessary if one wishes to strive for people’s welfare wholeheartedly.
Pawan said that it will be good if fans’ wish (him turning CM) comes true and even better if it doesn’t come true, but he will forever continue to work for people’s welfare.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties