From the past few weeks, we have been continuously updating you about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar. Latest update reveals that Pawan Kalyan, who was holidaying in Singapore, has now joined the shoot from today.
The schedule will go on till the end of this month. Currently, some key scenes are being shot on Pawan Kalyan in the direction of Bobby. Kajal is the female lead in this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad and is likely to hit the screens in summer 2016.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time