From the past few weeks, we have been continuously updating you about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Sardaar. Latest update reveals that Pawan Kalyan, who was holidaying in Singapore, has now joined the shoot from today.
The schedule will go on till the end of this month. Currently, some key scenes are being shot on Pawan Kalyan in the direction of Bobby. Kajal is the female lead in this film which has music by Devi Sri Prasad and is likely to hit the screens in summer 2016.
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic