It’s well-known that Power Star Pawan Kalyan shares a deeply emotional bond with his Vadinamma and Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha. “Kalyan Babai may be my Babai, but he is like another son to my mother,” Ram Charan said in his recent interview.
Charan went on to make a touching revelation. Charan said that his mother underwent a knee surgery recently and Pawan paid her a visit at their residence. That’s not all. Pawan also took his newborn son along and told his Vadinamma that he is going to name him as Mark Shankar Pawanovich, after his elder brother Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad (Chiranjeevi).
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli
- Vijay Deverakonda thrilled as his favorite leader visits home for lunch