Pawan Kalyan has been relentlessly working for the people ever since he joined politics. He lost the election badly but still, he is doing his best in every which way.
But in his tweet today, Pawan revealed about a book named Khraveludu written by Sishta Anjaneya Sastri and how it shaped his political thinking.
Pawan also added that this book was given to him by his brother Naga Babu when he as going through the failure of his directorial debut Johnny. Pawan has made a solid comeback to films and has three movies lined up.
This book ‘ Khraveludu’ by Sishta Anjeneya sasthri shaped my political thinking – “Nation first”.
When I was going through the failure of my directorial debut- Film ‘ Johnny’; my second brother Sri Nagababu,presented it to me. This great book gave me a political direction. pic.twitter.com/FKiar2MCFn
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) April 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya