Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘ Atharintiki Daaredhi ‘ has just set a new record for Nizam area. As of yesterday evening (5th day), the film pulled in share of approximately 10.55 Crores. Strong collections are expected on October 2nd as it is a public holiday and analysts are expecting a 13 Crore share for week 1. This is an all time record for this area.
Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Praneetha has essayed an important role. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of the film and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for this family entertainer. The movie is expected to end up as one of the highest grossing Telugu films of all time.
Articles that might interest you:
- First-of-its-kind promotions for Akhil’s Agent
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food