Keeping aside the disappointing result of his latest outing, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Power Star Pawan Kalyan has already commenced his next project, an SJ Suryah directorial. This morning, the film’s muhurtham ceremony took place at Pawan’s close aide and Sardaar’s producer Sharrat Marar’s office.
What makes this opening ceremony even more special is that today marks the 15th year of Pawan Kalyan-SJ Suryah’s blockbuster Khushi’s release. While there are reports that the duo is again teaming up for a sequel to Khushi, the unit is tight-lipped about it.
The film’s regular shooting will commence from June. Anup Rubens will score the tunes and Gautham Raju will edit the film. Soundararajan will crank the camera and Brahma Kadali will oversee the art direction. More details will follow as and when available.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today