The much-talked-about remake of the acclaimed Mollywood action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum, has been launched in style this morning. Pawan himself was present at the inaugural puja and sounded the first clap to kick-start the shooting formalities.
Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake will also feature Rana Daggubati in a lead role. Even though the makers are yet to make an official announcement, talented young beauties Aishwarya Rajesh and Sai Pallavi are said to have been roped in as the female leads in the movie. The film’s regular shoot will commence from January.
Saagar Chandra will direct this crazy multi-starrer and Sithara Entertainments banner will bankroll it. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film