Expressing grief over the accident, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan said that the incident has left him speechless in pain. Pawan urged the government to implement high-end technologies and safety measures to prevent any further tragedies.
Pawan also demanded the government to offer a hefty compensation to the accident victims, apart from better medical treatment.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar