Expressing grief over the accident, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan said that the incident has left him speechless in pain. Pawan urged the government to implement high-end technologies and safety measures to prevent any further tragedies.
Pawan also demanded the government to offer a hefty compensation to the accident victims, apart from better medical treatment.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release