Popular southern film stars Pawan Kalyan and Suriya have extended their support to the reputed Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival, which will be held from the 20th to 27th October. Jio MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival is organised by the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI), which has noted film critic Anupama Chopra as its Festival Director.
It is well known that Pawan Kalyan gave an exclusive interview to Anupama Chopra during the release of his last film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Apart from Pawan and Suriya, Malayalam star Prithviraj Sukumaran and Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Riteish Deshmukh and John Abraham too have lent their support to the festival.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?