Film star and Janasena party President Pawan Kalyan took part in the Chenetha Satyagraham in Mangalagiri, Guntur, this evening. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan expressed his solidarity with the weavers’ community and said that the government should soon announce rehabilitative schemes for weavers’ welfare.
Pawan also reiterated that he will contest in the 2019 elections and that he will announce Janasena party’s policies on March 14th. Pawan further sought suggestions from all the sections to incorporate them in his party’s policies.
Pawan also said he will not budge even an inch despite his detractors’ constant criticism and humiliating comments. Pawan said his heart is pure and that he is ready to take on the mud in politics.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief