It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is busy wrapping up his upcoming film Sardaar. Latest update from our sources reveal that the makers are planning to bring the film a little earlier and release it in March ahead of Mahesh’s Brahmotsavam.
This news is quite interesting as already two biggie’s in the form of Brahmotsavam and Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu are set for a release in the first week of April. Even though an official confirmation is yet to be received on this matter, it would be supremely entertaining to see three star heroes battling out next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity