Power Star Pawan Kalyan is going to begin dubbing for the film ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ soon. Work will commence from the end of this month and post-production activities will go in parallel with the shoot.
The movie is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas and it is expected to be a family entertainer, with a good dose of comedy. AD is being produced by BVSN Prasad and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. The film is expected to hit the screens in August.
Samantha is the heroine in this film and she is pairing up with Pawan Kalyan for the first time. There are high expectations on this combo.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script