Power Star Pawan Kalyan is going to begin dubbing for the film ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ soon. Work will commence from the end of this month and post-production activities will go in parallel with the shoot.
The movie is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas and it is expected to be a family entertainer, with a good dose of comedy. AD is being produced by BVSN Prasad and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. The film is expected to hit the screens in August.
Samantha is the heroine in this film and she is pairing up with Pawan Kalyan for the first time. There are high expectations on this combo.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari