Power Star Pawan Kalyan is currently shooting his most eagerly awaited 25th movie in Trivikram’s direction in Bulgaria. Pawan is keen on wrapping up the entire shoot by the 15th and then head to London to attend the Global Business Summit on November 17.
On this occasion, Pawan will receive the prestigious Indo European Business Forum (IEBF) Excellence Award for the year 2017. The award will be presented at the House of Lords, London. Pawan is chosen for the award for his noble efforts on the Uddanam kidney disease issue.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive