Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan will be meeting 150 Janasena activists from Anantapur at Janasena Party office this morning. These 150 candidates were selected during the 2 day intensive selection process that took place in Anantapur a few weeks ago.
Pawan is expected to brief these Jana Sainiks about their roles and responsibilities towards the party as speakers, analysts and content writers.
The next phase of selection process will be in the Uttarandhra and Greater Hyderabad regions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Chiranjeevi reveals details about CCC fund collected so far
- RRR hero refutes rumors on his wife’s health
- Pressure mounting on Vijay Devarakonda to donate
- Fans want this superstar to get on Twitter
- Allu Arjun’s craze doubles-He’s being loved, Pan-India