Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan will be meeting 150 Janasena activists from Anantapur at Janasena Party office this morning. These 150 candidates were selected during the 2 day intensive selection process that took place in Anantapur a few weeks ago.
Pawan is expected to brief these Jana Sainiks about their roles and responsibilities towards the party as speakers, analysts and content writers.
The next phase of selection process will be in the Uttarandhra and Greater Hyderabad regions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series