Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is all set to select the right candidates to be the torchbearers of his party in a gruelling 3-day selection trials in Anantapur starting from the 21st of April.
Out of the 3,600 applications received, Pawan will choose the right candidates based on their merit. The selection process will be totally transparent, says Pawan.
The effort is to welcome the youths and intellectuals into active politics, said Pawan, also cautioning the Janasena cadres about the antisocial elements that may try to infiltrate and bring bad reputation to the party.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral
- Senior actor’s film on Corona with son and daughter
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?