Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with Trivikram’s film. After wrapping up the film in a couple of months, Pawan will move on to his next projects that were announced in the past.
Pawan aims to wind up his films at a jet speed and jump into active politics. Now, Janasena’s Vice President Mahender Reddy said that Pawan will jump into active politics from March, 2018. Mahender Reddy further said that the party’s cadres are determined to make Pawan the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the next term.
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched