Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with Trivikram’s film. After wrapping up the film in a couple of months, Pawan will move on to his next projects that were announced in the past.
Pawan aims to wind up his films at a jet speed and jump into active politics. Now, Janasena’s Vice President Mahender Reddy said that Pawan will jump into active politics from March, 2018. Mahender Reddy further said that the party’s cadres are determined to make Pawan the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the next term.
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Winners List – Win a chance to watch Jabardasth shoot live
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections