Actor Sai Dharam Tej, has on more than one occasion asserted the fact that it was Power star Pawan Kalyan who had persuaded him to become a hero. Proving his uncle’s call right, Sai Dharam Tej had scored a good hit with his first film ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’. However, Pawan is yet to watch the movie and as per reliable sources, a special screening is being planned for him within the next few days.
Pawan Kalyan recently finished shooting for his part in the movie Gopala Gopala which is getting readied for a Sankranthi release. Sai Dharam Tej on the other hand, has begun work for his next film ‘Subramanyam for sale’ with Harish Shankar.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup