Shruti Haasan may be one of the leading actresses down South now. But she was branded as an iron leg in the initial days of her career with no solid hit. Shruti had to painstakingly wait for a solid hit in the form of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh to silence her detractors.
In her latest interview, Shruti said that it was Pawan Kalyan who transformed her into a golden leg from an iron leg with the blockbuster success of Gabbar Singh. Shruti, who is currently working on Pawan’s Katamarayudu, went on to say that Pawan is the most chilled out person on the sets with no starry airs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police