There is so much speculation being made about Pawan Kalyan’s film with Trivikram. Initially, it was said that the first look of the film will be out very soon and the latest reports suggest that the film has moved out of Dussera race and will now come during Sankranthi.
Reports suggest that there is a lot of shoot left which will take time to be wrapped up. Already, there are two films in the form of Spyder and Balakrishna’s film lined up for Dussera and with this film getting delayed, we need to see what plans do the makers have in store for us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake