We all know that how popular is the combo of Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram. The shooting of this film is going thick and fast and the latest we hear is that the satellite rights of this film have been sold to Sun Networks for a massive 19.5 crores.
This is one huge amount and seeing the way the manner in which the channel has spent money, it clearly shows the hype this project has. The distribution rights for this movie in certain areas has also been sold for some unheard amount in both the Telugu states.
A mega schedule is being planned for this film in the beautiful locales of Bulgaria. Produced by Haarika and Haasini creations, this film has Anu Emanuel and Keethy Suresh as the female leads.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry