Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram, one of Tollywood’s most successful actor-director duos, joined hands for the third time for Pawan’s landmark 25th movie. Ever since the movie went on floors, there has been a huge curiosity among fans about the film’s title.
Several unconfirmed titles did rounds on social media, but the makers never made an official announcement. But if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the title and first look poster of PSPK25 will be unveiled on August 15th on the occasion of Independence Day.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies. S Radhakrishna is the producer and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer of this much-awaited entertainer.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies