Super hit actor-director duo Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram today visited legendary director K Viswanath’s residence and congratulated the veteran auteur on being selected for the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award.
Speaking to media afterwards, Pawan and Trivikram revealed that they are planning to re-release 12 all-time classics directed by K Viswanath in the form of DVDs. This limited version will be released this year itself and the duo will soon begin working on acquiring the video rights from concerned parties.
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?