Super hit actor-director duo Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram today visited legendary director K Viswanath’s residence and congratulated the veteran auteur on being selected for the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award.
Speaking to media afterwards, Pawan and Trivikram revealed that they are planning to re-release 12 all-time classics directed by K Viswanath in the form of DVDs. This limited version will be released this year itself and the duo will soon begin working on acquiring the video rights from concerned parties.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?